Call Centre jobs in Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Obtain and maintain the requisite security clearance for this role.
- Have excellent customer service and administration experience in a high demand environment.
- We are an ASX 100 Finance Leader.
- Develop your career while making a positive community impact.
- Join an inclusive and collaborative team - Good culture is…
- HCF is Australia's largest not for profit private health insurer.
- Our vision is to make health care understandable, affordable, high quality and customer…
Hume Building Product
- Hume has proven to be one of the fastest growing suppliers in building materials since its founding in 2002.
- Comprehensive paid for product training.
$70,000 - $80,000 a year
- If you are interested in hearing more about the role please apply through the link below or alternatively, for a confidential chat please call Corrina Mckinnel…
- Develop your career with a trusted and reputable community based bank.
- Work locally but be part of national banking group.
$25 - $30 an hour
- Gain invaluable customer service experience in a goverment organisation.
- Our client is well-renowned state government organisation seeking experienced customer…
- Experience in a call centre environment.
- Experience in a fast paced call centre environment.
- Our client is an extremely well known leading brand in Australia.
$65,000 a year
- Permanent position in the Olympic park location.
- Proven customer service experience within financial services industry.
- Listed in the Fortune 500 'Best Companies to Work For' this business manufactures market leading medical devices.
- In your role, you will;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.