Call Centre jobs in Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Proven experience meeting call centre targets/KPIs.
- Minimum 6 months experience working in a call centre.
- As a Contact Centre Representative you will be part of…
- Provide world class customer service experience to riders, driver-partners, and restaurant partners via messaging and phone calls.
- What we're looking for.
- § Experience in customer service in a retail, hospitality or call centre setting.
- In this varied position, you will form our customer’s journey by providing…
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Processing payments: cash and EFTPOS.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
- Cash Converters was established in 1984 in Perth, WA and has expanded across Australia and even overseas.
- Our achievements can be seen through our passion to…
- A leading global organisation located in Smithfield is seeking an experienced and vibrant Customer Service professional who is passionate about Customer Service…
$55,000 - $65,000 a year
- Have previous customer service or call centre experience.
- Salary + Bonus offered - Permanent Position.
- Positive fun friendly passionate team members.
$60,000 - $70,000 a year
- Proven experience in a contact centre environment within the financial services sector (ideally).
- You will have a structured framework and call approach to…
- Willingness to participate in out-of-hours on call arrangements.
- Legal Aid NSW is the largest legal aid agency in Australia, comprising of a Central Sydney…
$100,000 a year
- Develop relationships across buying centre.
- Proactive, self-motivated, ability to work independently, prepared to cold-call.
- Manage and update portfolio plans.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.