Call Centre jobs in Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Well-developed computer skills and an ability to perform data entry with speed and accuracy.
- An excellent team player with self-motivation and the ability to…
- Previous reception/call centre experience preferably in a Hospitality field.
- Ensure all wake up calls take place at the correct time.
- As an inbound call centre, customers will have some kind of relationship with our business, and will always be calling to speak our representatives, so there is…
- Have you got the skills to be involved in a dynamic fun environment assisting customers with arranging their ground transportation needs?
- Provide world class customer service experience to riders, driver-partners, and restaurant partners via messaging and phone calls.
- Full Time, permenanent - Rotating-Roster | Monday to Saturday | between 8AM and 8:30PM, 5 days a week.
- Commencement date: 17/02/2020.
- What’s in it for me?
- Retail Banking / Sales and Customer Service.
- You’ll be the face of St.George – working in-branch to help our customers achieve their financial goals.
- Previous contact centre or customer service experience.
- You will take high volume calls, go above and beyond and provide essential customer service to ensure…
- Answering incoming calls and attending to enquiries and ensuring a positive customer experience is provided.
- Actively managing the reception area to ensure all…
- At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build.
- To think along with clients and sell.
- Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.