Call Centre jobs in Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Our Product Advisors, also known as talented story-tellers, passionate evangelists and Microsoft-brand ambassadors, are the face of Microsoft.
- We are an ASX 100 Finance Leader.
- Develop your career while making a positive community impact.
- Join an inclusive and collaborative team - Good culture is…
- 3 to 5 years similar experience working in a technical based contact/ call centre - Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; - Experience with…
- Provide world class customer service experience to riders, driver-partners, and restaurant partners via messaging and phone calls.
- Answering incoming calls and attending to enquiries and ensuring a positive customer experience is provided.
- Actively managing the reception area to ensure all…
- Kitchen Hands & Customer Service Assistants.
- Make great new mates, earn your own cash, thrive in a busy kitchen and serve up awesome customer experiences as…
- The role of the Customer Service Representative (CSR) is to provide an effective interface between Smith & Nephew and its customers.
- Answer incoming calls - screen and transfer as appropriate.
- Arrange catering and help out with the running of events such as meetups, board meetings, client…
- Handling inbound sales calls and customer enquiries.
- Australian based business with head office in Sydney.
- Be part of a young team of graduates.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Westpac, are looking to increase their contact centre by employing multiple of customer service representatives.
- What you'll need to succeed.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.