Call Centre jobs in Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Target Question: Provide an example when you had to go above and beyond to improve customer experience, or an example of your most rewarding experience working…
- Previous customer service experience is essential; call centre experience is highly regarded.
- As Australia’s first member owned Wellbeing Company, we are…
- Providing support to centres by capturing overflow calls.
- Opportunity to join Australia's largest Self Storage operator.
- Enjoy generous uncapped KPI bonuses.
- Seeking motivated and friendly event staff and corpotrate hostesses to work at some of Sydney's biggest and best sporting and cultural events.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with a passion to join our Customer Service team, with previous experience being an advantage.
- At BP we are passionate about great service.
- We are seeking candidates who share this passion, and who are energised to deliver a great experience to every…
- Work type: Maximum Term - Full Time.
- Categories: Customer Service / Contact Centre.
- Fixed Term to 21/06/2021.
- Enjoy working with a motivated team.
- Excellent benefits and opportunities for growth.
- Location: North Ryde (free parking).
- Parental Leave 12-Month Fixed Term contract.
$30 an hour
- Short term assignment for the Easter Show.
- We are currently recruiting for a Call Centre Team Leader to work on a short term assignment to provide great service…
- The position is responsible for conducting performance and coaching observations in the form of side by side coaching, attendance and feedback of 1:1s and other…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.