Call Centre jobs in Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Hours per week: 30 Hours.
- A vacancy exists in the above unit for a highly motivated Pathology Collector with appropriate knowledge and skills to join our…
- Job Category Customer services and call centre.
- If you need an adjustment in the recruitment process, please call or email the contact person listed below, and…
- Whilst experience operating TAB/ Keno equipment or experience in an inbound call centre is desirable, it is not essential.
- Answer and process both urgent and non-urgent telephone calls.
- Remain calm whilst responding to calls and reports, ensuring that vital information is recorded…
- Our Product Advisors, also known as talented story-tellers, passionate evangelists and Microsoft-brand ambassadors, are the face of Microsoft.
- Customer service experience in a call centre or receptionist environment.
- Provide program attendance confirmation calls to registered participants.
Mingara Recreation Club Ltd
- Lantern Club - Brighten your life.
- Do you love to make someone’s day?
- Are you passionate about life, fun and community?
- Then Lantern Club is the place for you.
- Kitchen Hands & Customer Service Assistants.
- Make great new mates, earn your own cash, thrive in a busy kitchen and serve up awesome customer experiences as…
- Construction in Sydney is at an all time high with lots of new and exciting projects currently underway.
- As a result, we are experiencing rapid growth in our…
- If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call me on 80951733.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.