Call Centre jobs in Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Be available for on-call rotations to handle escalations and occasional off-hours shift coverage.
- Security Operations Centre (SOC) is an integral part of…
- Go Places as a Customer Service Representative (Rover) with Avis Budget Group.
- Avis Budget Group operates three leading brands within the vehicle rental…
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Processing payments: cash and EFTPOS.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
- It Starts With the Parts… and YOU!
- If you’re looking to join a company where you feel like family, where recognition and celebration form part of our daily…
ZINFI SOFTWARE SYSTEMS
- Phone call one hour before the appointment to maximize attendance.
- Submit call reports on a daily basis, on number of dials, number of contacts, number of call…
Castle Hill NSW
$30,000 - $40,000 a year
- If this sounds like you – e-mail your resume to [email protected] Or call Bev on (02) 8858 0900.
- Salary: $30k-$40k p.a.
- Process invoices and payments correctly.
- Customer service and call centre/retail in a telco environment.
- At Optus, our vision is to become a world-class digital service provider connecting our…
The Recruitment Company
$240 a day
- Min of 2 years experience within a contact centre offering phone based B2C customer service and/or inbound sales.
- $240 per day (inc super).
- No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.
- The world’s leading independent advertising platform, Amobee unifies all advertising channels—including TV,…
- Experience working within a fast-paced call centre and/or reception environment.
- Carways is a family owned and operated company, renowned for providing reliable…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.