Call Centre jobs in Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Log all calls into the IT Service Management tool as per Service Desk call handling.
- Want to work for an Australian Industry Leader?
- Web Chat Customer Service Representative - Big 4 Bank.
- Are you a tech-savvy customer service representative looking for a long term career with Westpac?
Pharmaceutial & Medical Professionals
$28 - $30 an hour
- Liaise with hospitals and distribution centres across Australia,.
- Working with team leaders and distribution centres of different sites to manage orders as per…
- Strong experience in assessment centre methodology.
- Specifically, this role calls for workforce management planning skills in a fast paced, sales driven tech…
- IT Customer Support Specialist - Kurnell.
- Kurnell, New South Wales, Australia.
- At Caltex, we’ve proudly fuelled Australia since 1900, but we’ve never taken our…
- Our client is a major multinational courier delivery service company with a diverse portfolio of transportation, e-commerce, and business solutions.
$30 an hour
- Previous experience working within a contact centre essential.
- Ability to take a high-volume of inbound calls and handle complaints where necessary.
- Casual shifts available "on call".
- Do you have a passion for care and heart for service?
- Want to put a smile on someone's face each and every day?
- Call centre or Control Room experience preferred, but not essential.
- Respond to Customer, Technician and third party incoming phone calls (Specific Customer…
- Customer Service Assistants & Kitchen Hands.
- Make great new mates, earn your own cash, thrive in a busy kitchen and serve up awesome customer experiences as…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.