Call Centre Manager jobs in Queensland
You refined by:
- To ensure efficient and effective service delivery that is reflective of customer need, and aligned to outcomes for the individual and the organisation by: •…
- Communicates with influence - you positively promote the achievements of the service centre.
- Technical/role specific - An aspect of this role requires being on…
- The Call Center Manager will assist in establishing call centre objectives, provide representatives with opportunities to expand their knowledge of services,…
- At rebel our passion for sport unites us, but we play our game differently….
- We care fiercely about our customers, our team and our brand.
- It is a great place for families, couples and individuals to call home.
- About the location Townsville is a vibrant, dynamic city; it is the largest urban centre…
- No matter your lifestyle… Townsville offers families, couples and individuals a place to call home.
- Health services within the CYDC work in partnership with…
u&u Recruitment Partners
- For more information please call Kate Vuleta or Megan Jones at u&u on 07 3232 9145, quoting reference number 17484.
$130,000 a year
- This newly created position will sit with the executive team and will be integral in the delivery of strategic plans and future growth of the centres.
$65,000 - $70,000 a year
- Assist centre managers with management/understanding of margin and overheads.
- If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy…
- Customer Service | Manufacturing Plant | Permanent Role | Excellent Salary.
- Programmed Professionals is one of Australia's largest and longest serving managed…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.