Call Centre Manager jobs in Queensland
- Harvey Norman Furniture Townsville - Customer Service Manager.
- Paths for career progression with a trusted national brand.
- In this role you will:
- Answering telephone calls and responding to enquiries.
- With over 700 employees our Australian cancer services division is made up of 6 day oncology hospitals,…
- Our furniture may be fancy-schmancy, but we are just a team of everyday people.
- We show up to work every day, relentless in our pursuit to make Amart Furniture…
$65,625 - $69,650 a year
- Centre for tropical medicine research.
- Population centres are Innisfail, Tully, Cardwell and Mission Beach.
- On-call and after-hours technical support during…
- Responding to and managing all incoming calls and emails, iHotelier and online enquiries including both direct and agent enquiries and bookings.
- Ideally you know that you can be a leader without being a manager, but you can't be a manager without being a leader.
- What's In It For You?
- The ideal candidate will have experience in a call-centre environment, primarily focused on in-bound call conversion.
- They are responsible to the store manager and are to assist in the daily operation and implementation of procedures and policies of Spendless Shoes.
Cover-More Insurance Services
- Prior experience in an operational training role in a call centre focussed on outcome-based training.
- Provide on the job performance coaching to the WTP team of…
- Ability to manage high volume calls.
- Reporting to the Office Supervisor, your role will be split between working with a supportive team at the clinic’s busy…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.