Call Centre Operators jobs in New South Wales
- To deliver a high-level of customer service to the Department's employees and customers in a high-volume call centre environment.
- To apply for this position, please submit a resume and brief covering letter (no longer than two pages) that address how you meet the Plant Operator Grade 1…
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
$50,000 a year
- Must have call centre experience.
- Ensure all contract SLA targets are achieved for inbound/outbound call resolution and follow up.
- What you need to succeed:
$80,000 a year
- Over the years we have helped to transition a number of successful Call Centre Operators and Supervisors into successful Recruitment Consultants.
- We currently have several vacancies available for warehouse operators to work for ALDI distribution centre in Prestons.
- In return you will have:
Sydney Eastern Suburbs NSW
$62,000 a year
- A well known NSW Government department based in Newcastle is currently seeking for a competent Call Centre Operators to be part off their growing team.
- Job Category Customer services and call centre.
- Service NSW is seeking Expressions of Interest to create a talent pool for upcoming part time Customer Concierge…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
$30 an hour
- Previous experience working within a contact centre is essential.
- Ability to take a high-volume of inbound calls and handle complaints where necessary.
$31,000 a year
- Everyone currently working in the Call Centre is friendly, supportive and dedicated.
- Adhere and meet to Contact Centre KPI's on a daily and monthly basis.
- Identifying call purposes and transferring to the appropriate contact centre queue.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced customer service agent or…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.