Call Centre Role $50,000 jobs
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
$66,072 a year
- No calls or applications from agencies please.
- Demonstrated experience working in a multi-channel, quality focused inbound contact centre (desirable).
- The Call Centre Supervisor is responsible for providing correct and accurate information to all customers and accurately recording the details of interactions.
- + Substantial experience in a leadership role within a successful outbound sales call centre environment.
- With direct management of Student Success Team Leaders…
$30.09 an hour
- This role incorporates the activities of customer service, call centre, course information, data entry and CRM administration.
- PACCT 2.1 - $30.09 per hour.
- Labourpower are now seeking experienced Admin/ Call Centre Staff, for our client based South West of Adelaide CBD.
- Be a part of a friendly and supportive team.
- Previous medical receptionist and call centre experience (highly desirable).
- Delivering high quality customer service to our patients in a high volume inbound…
- Exposure to various mine sites/ villages and a variety of roles.
- To be successful in this role you must meet the below criteria:
Australian Military Bank
Perth Airport WA
- Attend to outbound, inbound calls and email enquiries.
- An exciting opportunity is available for a result driven Direct Consultant to join our Member Contact…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Call centre experience will be highly regarded.
- In this role you will:
- Previous retail experience is not essential if you have previously worked in a people…
- Previous call centre experience (highly desirable).
- Reporting to the Contact Centre Manager, your role will be based in a busy, yet supportive inbound contact…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.