Call Centre Role $90,000 jobs
You refined by:
- To succeed in this business partnering role you will need to call on your strong coaching skills, generalist HR knowledge and experience in supporting culture…
Australian Government Therapeutic Goods Administra...
- For certain roles applicants must be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance, or hold a current security clearance of an appropriate level.
- Strong understanding of Contact Centre / Call Centre environments.
- Call Centre, Insurance, Project Management, Pay Band 5.
- Customer Service and Call Centre.
- In this role, you will successfully plan and manage projects to ensure a high quality, seamless customer experience with BT.
$87,041 - $94,749 a year
- Essential to the role are excellent communication skills, project management experience, well developed report and letter writing skills and demonstrated…
$90,000 - $100,000 a year
- Call Centre and Customer Service.
- Proven leadership and management experience within a call centre environment in the Collections Industry.
- Prior experience managing a contact centre team and familiarity with call centre metrics.
- Relationship Management / Business Development, Customer Service &…
$86,674 - $94,748 a year
- A role statement is not intended to limit the scope of a role but to highlight the key aspects of the role.
- This role will deliver second and third level Client…
$92,103 - $97,049 a year
- University of Canberra Hospital Specialist Centre for Rehabilitation, Recovery and Research:
- The role may involve evening, overnight and day shifts on a…
$84,257 - $96,430 a year
- The Division delivers services at a number of locations, including hospital inpatient and outpatient settings, community health centres, detention centres,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.