Care Access jobs in Western Australia
$90,000 - $100,000 a year
- KAMS has successfully delivered high-quality, accessible comprehensive primary health care services over its 22 years of operation and has provided innovation…
- Provide leadership and promote a collaborative approach to clinical and care staff to ensure delivery of person-centred care.
- Key Responsibilities of this role:
Parkerville Children and Youth Care
- Salary packaging options and access to discounted health insurance plans.
- You will work in a residential setting and play a pivotal role in the day to day life…
- Provide clinical guidance and coordinate the care team.
- Deliver the highest quality of clinical care and holistic support to our residents.
- Discounted health insurance, veterinary care and car hire.
- We strive for an inclusive environment where people from diverse backgrounds and perspectives are…
- Inserting and care of peripheral and central access devices.
- Given the size of Icon, we can provide extensive opportunities within an ideal environment to…
- Reliable and roadworthy motor vehicle to travel to customers homes and assist them to access the community;
- Together our new organisation will deliver care and…
- We have a supportive recruitment process should you require any access assistance.
- A vibrant campus with gym, child care, wellness programs and medical services…
- 30% discount on full child care fees, available upon commencement.
- The opportunity to be rewarded annually with a financial incentive that is exclusive to our…
- This includes a supportive recruitment process should you require any access assistance.
- In striving for this vision, they endeavour to ensure that children and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.