Care Assistant jobs in North Lakes QLD
You refined by:
Queensland Government (undo)
- You assist in the clinical care of patients by:
- Assisting patients with menu completion by providing information about menu selection in line with any nutrition…
- The position of Nutrition Assistant will:
- Contribute to patient care by providing clinical support services delegated by and under the supervision of the…
- Completion and / or submission of forms and other paperwork relevant to residential aged care placements.
- Liaison with external providers including residential…
- The Registered Nurse (RN) in the Paediatric Post Anaesthetic Care Unit delivers safe compassionate clinical care;
- About the Queensland Children's Hospital.
- Metro North Hospital and Health Service is the biggest and most diverse Hospital and Health Service in Queensland, delivering the best care by the brightest…
- The goal is to achieve excellence in person centred care, clinical education and research.
- Metro South Health is Australia's first digital health service and…
- Deliver advanced contemporary acute neurological and gerontological physiotherapy clinical services and professional leadership across the acute inpatient,…
- Provide effective and efficient management of the Secure Mental Health Rehabilitation Unit (SMHRU) in collaboration with the Director Mental Health Services,…
- Deliver high level contemporary clinical services and professional leadership within the Advanced Practice Hand Clinic (APHC) including the provision of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.