Care Nurse jobs
You refined by:
Townsville QLD (undo)
$12,000 a week
- This well-established practice has been providing quality health care to the local community for over 30 years.
- Close to everything Townsville has to offer.
Healthcare Professionals Group
- Join an elite, health care clinic that offers extensive GP, Allied and Pathology health care services.
- Strong mix of GP specialities- women's health to urgent…
$30.81 - $39.12 an hour
- We deliver a range of services including aged care, respite, family therapy and drug and alcohol rehabilitation services.
- We’ll look after you too: *.
$80,000 - $84,999 a year
- At PresCare we care about the wellbeing of others, we are committed to the discovery of ideas and innovation in our services.
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
Nicholl Holdings Pty. Ltd.
- Additional Registered Nurse required to work with our existing team of nurses at Townsville GP Superclinic.
- Successful candidate will be working with our great…
- We are seeking a flexible immunisation nurse to deliver our on-site vaccination clinics for our corporate clients.
- Responsibilities of the role will include: *.
- Demonstrating a holistic approach to care, you will be applying your contemporary nursing skills through assessing, planning, delivering, communicating, and…
$80,000 - $95,000 a year
- Coordinate, monitor and evaluate the delivery of clinical and personal care services to clients that meet identified care needs.
- Have a minimum 12 months full time recent experience in Aged care.
- Looking for experienced Aged Care EN & RN nurses for casual ongoing work in Townsville.
- Due to internal movement, an exciting new role has been created to oversee the quality and care of residents on a full-time or part time basis.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.