- Vets are well supported by an experienced and capable team of nurses.
- The successful vet will have excellent communication skills, a client-focused approach and…
Far North Queensland QLD
- The successful candidate will be passionate about practising to a high standard of care and producing excellent patient outcomes.
$60,000 a year
- The practice offers a supportive team environment both amongst the vets and nurses.
- High quality medicine and surgery with an emphasis on patient's wellbeing…
$50,000 - $90,000 a year
- You will be well supported by the lead veterinarian and team of skilled nurses.
- The practice prides itself on providing an exceptional standard of veterinary…
$100,000 a year
- This is a busy small animal practice focused on providing premium veterinary care and outstanding customer service.
- After-hours is approximately 1 night in 12.
- The dynamic and motivated team of vets and nurses provide an exceptionally high standard of care for all their patients.
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
$100,000 - $110,000 a year
- They are a dedicated team who offer the highest quality of care possible.
- You will practice exceptionally high standards of care and have the ability to build…
Adelaide Hills SA
- Vets are well supported by a dedicated and fun-loving team of nurses and reception staff.
- The employer is looking for a vet who is proactive, passionate and…
Sunshine Coast QLD
- The clinic sees a varied caseload, and you will be working alongside a friendly and supportive team of six experienced vets and cert IV nurses, as well as a…
- The team pride themselves on their ability to provide outstanding pet care service and build long-term client relationships.
- The role available is part-time.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.