Care Pharmacy jobs in Jimboomba QLD
You refined by:
- Acute and sub-acute care in hospital and community settings.
- Nationally and internationally recognised location for innovative medical research and health care.
- Ensuring optimal individualised patient outcomes, cost efficiencies and sustainable health care services in the ambulatory care setting.
- Completing a Bachelor degree or Masters in Pharmacy.
- In this fast paced, multifaceted role, you are required to perform tasks under Pharmacist supervision to…
- In this fast paced, multifaceted role, you are required to perform tasks to the standards set by The Pharmacy Board of Australia, The Pharmacy Guild and QCPP.
- In this fast paced, multifaceted role, you are required to perform tasks under Pharmacist supervision to the standards set by The Pharmacy Board of Australia,…
- Additionally, provide a high-level specialist clinical pharmacy service (including training, education and contribution to clinical research).
- Redland Hospital is an acute care facility which provides medical, surgical, cardiac, obstetric, paediatric, mental health and emergency care services as well…
- This Division has responsibility for Diagnostic services, Nursing Services Resource Unit staffing unit, and Sub-specialty Services including Cardiology, Renal,…
$150 an hour
- Some of the services provided include (Iron Infusions, Vaccinations, Maternity care and family planning).
- Experienced nursing staff to assist with care plans,…
- Beaudesert also has a General Hospital providing acute inpatient care, palliative care, emergency, physiotherapy, limited radiography, pharmacy and interim…
Be the first to see new Care Pharmacy jobs in Jimboomba QLD
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.