Care Team $70,000 jobs
$121,228 - $122,633 a year
- Embed a team culture and philosophy consistent with the Model of Care and Service Principles articulated within the MHS Strategic Plan.
- The Customer Care Team Lead will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis.
- We don’t have to be the same to Belong.
- Lead an experienced and passionate team of case managers.
- Exposure to aged care or community nursing is an advantage.
- 04 Jun 2019 AUS Eastern Standard Time.
$1,230 - $1,934 a week
- Demonstrated discipline specific clinical experience working in relevant aged care setting and proven ability to undertake comprehensive assessments and…
The City of Stirling
$67,886 - $79,052 a year
- Team Stirling is currently seeking a Client Care Officer to join our Community Services team, with a focus on providing client coordination of community care…
$111,902 - $125,397 a year
- Team Leader Sustainability Planning - October 2019 .pdf.
- Lead and supervise the sustainability planning team, a dedicated, innovative, progressive and…
- What can you bring to the team?
- You will lead, manage and coordinate staff within the Roads team.
- Drive the execution of strategy within the team and on…
$69,663 - $79,695 a year
- Analyse current processes and makes continual improvements in collaboration with the team.
- Employee benefits include flexible work practices, child care centres…
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- Position Description - After Hours Team Leader .pdf.
- The Team Leader will have excellent communication and leadership skills, the ability to work in partnership…
- Clinical Manager Continuing Care Team.
- Applications are invited from suitably experienced Mental Health Clinicians to coordinate the activities of the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.