You refined by:
Perth WA (undo)
Care Worker Driver jobs in Perth WA
- Current drivers' licence and own transport.
- Is an approved provider of agricultural workforces through the federal government's Seasonal Worker Program that…
- You must have excellent communication skills, be extremely reliable and hold a current 'C' class drivers licence.
- We therefore provide the following:
Platinum Healthcare Perth
$26 - $49 an hour
- You’ll be a care worker or CAREgiver providing aged care, disability care and home care services that support the elderly, the sick or injured and the disabled…
- You will also be required to assist with personal care and medication administration as needed.
- We are seeking passionate, caring, and dedicated disability…
- Our services include: aged care, disability care, nursing care and more - all provided in our clients' own homes.
- Have a flexible work-life balance.
- Current Australian drivers licence, own vehicle and car insurance.
- Competitive Pay Rates & Paid Weekly.
- Immediate & Pre-booked casual shifts.
- We are a health conscious family that encourages outdoor activities for our son and would expect this to carry over whislt he’s in your care.
- Personal care and feeding via PEG.
- Experience with children with high care needs.
- At Home Care *is recruiting for support workers for an energetic 4 year old…
- Experience in high care disability, in particular spinal cord injuries or motor neurone disease.
- We are particularly seeking support workers who are available…
Health Training Australia
- Hold a valid WA driver's license and a reliable car.
- You will be a paid member of the Host Organisation's care team and will learn valuable skills on the job…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.