Carer jobs in Bankstown NSW
Inner West NSW
$28 - $30 an hour
- While this may seem broad, the fact is our client is keen to have contract carers being engaged directly, rather than relying on agencies.
$1,919 - $1,984 a week
- This position will provide a social work service at an advanced level of clinical practice to inpatients, outpatients, their families and carers.
- Programmed Care is a trusted provider of home care and disability support services through our highly skilled team of qualified and specialist nurses, carers…
- 12 weeks paid parental leave for primary carer at full pay following 12 months of service.
- Provide accurate performance and compliance data to the business.
- With more than 21 sites throughout metropolitan Adelaide and regional South Australia, Resthaven works together with older people and their carers to provide…
- With PwC, you’ll ignite a meaningful career while being supported by a flexible working culture, innovative learning and development opportunities and…
- We offer some amazing employee benefits such as a generous learning & development budget for training for professional and personal development, 16 weeks paid…
$81,639 - $127,539 a year
- Patients, their carers/family and other staff members.
- 6: Evidence of being a good communicator, including both oral and written skills and a sensitive approach…
- Up to 26 weeks’ paid parental leave for primary carers (up to 4 weeks for secondary carers), and the ability to work part-time when returning to work.
$29.17 - $31.70 an hour
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and engage with patients/consumers, carers and the multidisciplinary health care team to identify and ensure…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.