Carer jobs in Bankstown NSW
- Generous Parental Leave Policy, supporting both primary and secondary carers.
- We care fiercely about our customers, our team and our brand.
$134,458 - $143,591 a year
- Key reasons for the EOCGE citation have included: leadership, gender pay equity, support for carers and flexible working arrangements, and preventing gender…
$68,152 - $71,893 a year
- Please refer to UNSW’s diversity offerings for further information on our flexible work and leave options, and support for carers (childcare, parent rooms,…
- Be a parent or carer or have experience supporting parents or carers;
- 9:30am to 12:30pm (Tuesdays and Thursdays only).
- Enjoy working as a team;
$29.17 - $31.70 an hour
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and engage with patients/consumers, carers and the multidisciplinary health care team to identify and ensure…
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate meaningfully with consumers and carers with a commitment and understanding of recovery principles in mental health service…
$70,360 - $80,492 a year
- Our commitment to work/life support includes benefits such as flexible work practices, child care centres, generous parental leave and support to carers.
$32.37 - $45.45 an hour
- Demonstrated ability to ensure patients, carers and families are well informed, engaged and confident about their care and treatment, within the scope of a…
South West Healthcare
- The role will provide best practice, patient centred care in a safe and caring environment to our clients with consideration of the medical, psycho-social,…
- This includes counselling to assist clients and their family/carers to deal with the emotional impact of injury, illness and disability and to undertake case…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.