Carers That Care jobs
You refined by:
$58,069 a year
- As a Community Care Worker, you will enjoy:
- A certificate III in HACC, Aged Care or equivalent is mandatory.
- Receive regular training and ongoing support.
- Actively participate in the Secure Care and Pre-Planning process, and collaborate in the formulation of re-integration plans for young people.
$55,934 - $61,764 a year
- The service aims to provide collaborative care involving the consumer, their carers and other key services.
- The core values of Care, Excellence, Collaboration…
Maryborough District Health Service
- Strong commitment to high quality patient care.
- Currently we are seeking applications from Health Care Workers for our casual bank, to have the ability to work…
$32.37 - $45.45 an hour
- Campbelltown Hospital is recruiting for a Registered Nurse to complement and enhance the current Ambulatory Care unit.
- Look no further, this is the job for you!
$84,101 - $100,856 a year
- Provide statutory case management services to children in stable long term placements with kinship carers or departmental carers.
$32.38 - $45.47 an hour
- Bankstown Hospital is recruiting for a Registered Nurse to complement and enhance the current Ambulatory Care unit.
- Employment Type (including hours per week):
- With our first aged care residence constructed in 1997, Arcare is the largest private residential aged care provider in Australia.
Northeast Health Wangaratta
- To Be Recognised Leaders In Rural Health Care.
- Carers and community members are active participants in the planning, improvement and.
$51,603 - $53,350 a year
- Creating exceptional health care together.
- Recent experience in the care of ventilated patients is highly desirable.
- Overview of the Work Area and Position.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.