- MI CASA SU CASA - MY HOUSE IS YOUR HOUSE.
- The heart and soul of Fonda.
- Our Team Members work across both Front of House and Kitchen stations and will be…
- It is a requirement of this role to possess an CASA Accreditation – Aerodrome Reporting Officer and a current open manual licence.
- Full-time position to work in Adelaide and surrounding areas.
- Get paid to be on call.
- Work within a multi-disciplinary clinical team.
- CASA MCC, low-level flying rating and formation endorsement essential.
- Australian Commercial Pilots License, Valid CASA Class 1 Medical certificate and Valid…
- CASA Class 1 Aviation Medical.
- Location Australia Date Posted 31 May 2019.
- Cobham Search and Rescue (SAR) Services, working under a long-term contract with the…
- CASA CPL, ATPL or higher (Australian License).
- ALG is actively recruiting Flight Instructors to work for our Flying School Client based in Ballarat Victoria.
$71,427 - $78,936 a year
- Classification APS Level 5 (Technical Officer Level 3).
- Brisbane, 4000 OR other capital city locations may be.
- OR other comparable qualifications, which are.
- An endorsed CASA Lame Licence on Dash 8 Avionics/Mechanical and/or 717 Avionics/Mechanical.
- Opportunity to build on your technical skills.
- Current CASA Class 1 Medical.
- Current CASA CIR with minimum 6 months validity.
- LifeFlight is a world leader in aeromedical care and Australia's most diversified…
- In the event that you have any doubt about your ability to meet the prescribed medical standards, we strongly encourage you to seek further information from…
Be the first to see new Casa jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.