Case Manager jobs in Northern Territory
You refined by:
$79,015 a year
- Develop tailored case management plans with clients that support the young person's needs with a focus on encouraging family reengagement.
- Strong forensic clinical skills to provide comprehensive clinical risk assessment reports and high level knowledge of case management.
- The clients of the FDU.
- We are looking for compassionate people who share our mission and values, if you have the passion and drive to commit yourself to a challenging and rewarding…
- Your experience in case management roles and ability to think on your feet will see you find solutions to complex situations.
- We stand up for children’s rights.
- Strong record keeping and case noting skills.
- Save the Children Australia’s Family Support programs work with families who are at risk of statutory intervention…
Roper Gulf Regional Council
Bulman Weemol NT
$58,880 - $64,992 a year
- The ESO Supervisor may be contacted in case of an emergency out of standard hours.
- Position Title Essential Services Supervisor.
- Perform Solar site checks.
$93,128 a year
- Providing High quality, responsive case management.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills encompassing report writing, case note writing and supervision…
- Responsible for the leadership, management and supervision of a diverse team of clinical professionals who.
- Also coordinates and plans clinical service delivery…
- Managing logistical issues that may arise within a case, ensuring a smooth transition between both transport modes and institutions; and.
SABA CIVIL MANAGEMENT AND CONSULTANCY PTY LTD
Alice Springs NT
$70,000 - $130,000 a year
- This role would allow a Project Manager to exercise their strong understanding of risk management, governance and government investment processes to lead the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.