Casual jobs in Cambridge TAS
You refined by:
- Due to the influx of work for one project, they are looking for a civil labourer to assist them for 6 to 8 weeks.
- 6 to 8 weeks of work in Sorell;
- This is a newly created position, available on a casual basis with working hours of 07.30 – 15:00 Monday to Friday.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- They are looking at utilising trade qualified electricians to support their growth and meet deadlines on several large-scale projects.
- What you need to do now.
- If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Tyler Harrison, or call us now on 6234 9554.
- Front of House (register operator, customer service, and sales):
- You will receive notification if your application is transferred to your preferred store for…
Fortis Recruitment Pty Ltd
- These are full-time contracts, minimum 76 hours per fortnight, with casual loading paid on top!
- Current Australian working rights and a full driver's licence.
- You will be part of a great small team, working full time hours, 5 days per week on an ongoing basis and may have the opportunity to secure full time work with…
- Take the first step into a great job today – register now to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
- Learn more & start the process now,.
- They are looking at on boarding trade qualified HVAC Plumbers to support their growth and meet deadlines on several large-scale projects.
- Part-time, Temporary, Contract, Commission, Casual.
- The description provided here is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and…
Be the first to see new Casual jobs in Cambridge TAS
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.