Casual jobs in Cambridge TAS
- Temporary and contract workers through Hays also enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- You will be working on a casual basis with full time hours.
- You will receive an above award rate as well as penalties when working weekends.
- Ongoing casual role working alongside inmates in the Risdon Prison.
$45 an hour
- Carpenters needed – paying $45 an hour casual.
- Great rates and ongoing work.
- Your new company build beautifully finished homes, that reflect the quality and…
- This is a newly created position, available on a casual basis with working hours of 07.30 – 15:00 Monday to Friday.
- Candidate with woodworking skills needed.
- If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Tyler Harrison, or call us now on 6234 9554.
- They are looking at utilising trade qualified electricians to support their growth and meet deadlines on several large-scale projects.
- What you need to do now.
- You will be part of a great small team, working full time hours, 5 days per week on an ongoing basis and may have the opportunity to secure full time work with…
- They are looking at on boarding trade qualified HVAC Plumbers to support their growth and meet deadlines on several large-scale projects.
- We currently have several roles available within this council to work as multi-skilled labourer within various departments.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- You will be working on a casual basis, part time hours, this role will involve work on weekdays and weekends.
- Have a MR driver licence.
- In order to succeed you:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.