Casual jobs in Hazelmere WA
- Have the ability to sell to customers and work towards achieving individual and store sales targets.
- Have full availability over this period and must be…
- Our future is looking bright with a fresh food and convenience focus for ‘Customers on the go’, as well as our fuel offer.
- Currently we are looking for Christmas Casual Team Members for our Ocean Key, Joondalup or Whitford store to join us over Christmas.
- A day in the life:
- We are looking for Sales Assistants to work on a casual basis in the lead up to Christmas in our Midland store.
- The successful candidate will have:
- Based at our Midland store, this casual role will offer a minimum of two shifts per fortnight (minimum 3 hours per shift).
- A strong attention to detail.
- To provide such a high level of service we require casual retail staff to work in our stores over the Back to School season from December through to February.
- If you think you’re one of us, submit your application.
- Each day is different and exciting with core tasks ranging from providing an exceptional customer…
- You will maintain the store to a high standard visually and will perform other duties to ensure a clean and safe working environment for yourself and the team.
- Proven ability to exceed sales and KPI targets is desirable.
- Previous experience in retail is desirable.
- Applicants must have FULL availability from November to…
- With over 60 retail stores across the nation, multiple Distribution Centres, and a Brisbane based Store Support Centre, we are continuing to grow at a rapid…
Be the first to see new Casual jobs in Hazelmere WA
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.