Casual jobs in Hughesdale VIC
You refined by:
Horner Recruitment (undo)
$26.03 an hour
- A flat rate is paid for a 12 hour shift, Monday to Sunday with down time paid throughout shift.
- The hourly rate is $26.03 per hour.
- As a Spotter and Labourer.
$31.64 an hour
- Some overtime on weekends could be required from time to time.
- Forklift license is highlhy desirable but not essential.
- What we need from you:
- There is a high aspect of cleaning to this role so you must be prepared to clean any materials when required.
- Follow both verbal and written instructions.
- To be considered you must possess at least a standard manual drivers licence.
- A truck licence would be highly regarded.
- Picking up litter and dumped rubbish.
- We are currently seeking several experienced Production Workers / Packers to join our manufacturing client in the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
$33.72 an hour
- Ongoing casual work for the right candidate.
- Feel free to call Horner on 8558 4444 if you would like a more in-depth discussion in regard to the role.
$29.96 an hour
- A casual pay rate of $29.96 per hour plus super.
- Perform fast and accurate data entry, reconciliations, and other tasks within tight monthly deadlines as…
- Duties will include processing paperwork and consignment notes, data entry, invoice processing and other general administration tasks.
- In this casual role you will field mainly inbound calls from a wide range of clients.
- Temporary position at leading manufacturing company.
- ASAP start | 3 months+ of casual work.
- This position will initially be for a period of 3 months of casual work with the potential for extension.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.