Casual jobs in Hughesdale VIC
- An experienced Accounts Receivable Officer is required for a casual role within the corporate headquarters of a leading manufacturer of building industry…
- Please note to be considered for this role you must also possess a current Australian drivers licence.
- Casual role with potential to become permanent.
- This 5 days per week role will see you alternate between two of the organisation’s offices – one in the inner eastern suburbs and the other in the northern…
- In this casual role you will field mainly inbound calls from a wide range of clients.
- Temporary position at leading manufacturing company.
- In this role you will take advantage of your gardening experience to assist with the maintenance and upkeep of public gardens, parks, roadsides and other public…
- Casual position with the potential to become permanent.
- This position will commence as temporary casual work, with the possibility of becoming a permanent role.
- Pay rates and shifts vary depending on the available assignments.
- Whether you are looking for a flexible casual arrangement, fixed term or permanent work,…
- Other general outdoor labouring tasks.
- To be considered you must possess at least a standard manual drivers licence.
- A truck licence would be highly regarded.
- This long-term casual position will require you to work standard office hours Monday to Friday.
- Additionally, you will be invested in pursuing this opportunity…
$33.72 an hour
- Ongoing casual work for the right candidate.
- Feel free to call Horner on 8558 4444 if you would like a more in-depth discussion in regard to the role.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.