Casual jobs in Hughesdale VIC
You refined by:
Personal Care Worker (undo)
- At Uniting AgeWell (UA), our focus is on supporting older people to experience a sense of wellbeing, choice and independence in their lives, to feel valued…
- Successful applicants will share a genuine desire to care and assist residents with a strong person centred care focus and you will need to demonstrate:
- If you think you would like to discuss any of the above requirements, please send through your resume or give us a call and speak to one of our friendly staff.
SAI Home and Community Care
- Demonstrate a high standard of personal appearance and conduct that is clean, neat, tidy and punctual.
- Be willing to travel up to 1 hour.
- Minimum 10-15 hours availability per week (weekends additional).
- A reliable car and valid driver’s licence.
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificates.
Seniors Community Care
$26.00 - $27.99 an hour
- Working with Children Check is desirable.
- Availability to work regular times every week.
- Our organisation has a reputation for excellence in the provision of…
Chinese Cancer & Chronic Illness Society of Vic
$25 - $29 an hour
- Personal Care Workers (Causal Position) Chinese Cancer and Chronic Illness Society of Victoria(CCCIS) was founded in 1996 to support people from Chinese…
We have removed 10 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Be the first to see new Casual jobs in Hughesdale VIC
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.