Casual jobs in Kensington NSW
You refined by:
Hurstville NSW (undo)
- Now hiring at Westfield Hurstville, Park Road, Hurstville.
Christopher’s Cake Shop
- Now hiring at Shop 105 Park Road, Hurstville.
- Please contact us on 1300 764 828 for more information.
- Community Services and Development Aged and Disability Support Workers.
- Over 15 years of age.
- Exciting casual Front Office Coordinator position available to work 3 days a week - no weekends.
- Proven ability to be punctual, reliable and well presented.
- Reliable and punctual, with a strong work ethic.
- Competitive remuneration packages, great incentive schemes, and attractive benefits.
- Fun, busy and professional environment, chemical free, lifestyle friendly and the chance to work with a great team in a bright, modern salon.
- As a Skilled Labourer with SSG, you will become an vital part of our team with the opportunity for both on-going work and future projects.
inTouch Massage Chairs
$50,000 a year
- Industry leading hourly rate (increased on weekends).
- We are looking for someone who is able to engage our customers and welcome them into our stores to…
New Australia construction
- Our office need a estimator to help us read plans and take off quantities and measurements.
- Must also help with general office tasks including data entry,…
$25 - $35 an hour
- A strong passion for teaching.
- Committed to Coaching is one of the largest and fastest growing coaching centre in Sydney.
- Salary: $25.00 to $35.00 /hour.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.