Casual jobs in Lower Plenty VIC
You refined by:
- With over 440 stores in Australia and more than 18,500 employees, we are an iconic Australian brand, delivering quality products within the Quick Service…
- We look forward to receiving your application.
- This is a key role as you will be a strong support to the Management Team.
- Benefits of working with KOOKAÏ:
- Applicants must be available to work a minimum of 3 days per week with a preference for 2 week days and availability over the weekend is a must.
- We are currently looking to engage qualified Drivers for on call casual positions working 10 to 40 hours per week.
- MR Licence (HC or HR desirable).
- You will encourage customer-centric commercial behaviour amongst the team, using the sales and service methodology to identify and respond to customer needs.
- Maximise every sales opportunity to achieve both individual and store sales target.
- For more information on the Just Group and its other 6 brands, visit the…
Mount Waverley VIC
- With success in mind as the ultimate goal, we strive to create and provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating and financially rewarding…
- With a focus on fresh food, exceptional service and satisfied customers, we offer great value to our clients.
- A passion for great food and customer service.
Authentics Factory Outlets
South Wharf VIC
- Knowledge of and contributes to daily sales and KPI targets.
- Can maintain merchandising standards to maximise sales.
- In some ways, you know us.
- David Jones and the Country Road Group is Australasia’s largest department store and fashion retail group comprising of iconic brands such as David Jones,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.