Casual jobs in Lower Plenty VIC
You refined by:
- An organisation open to supporting your ideas in further supporting the clients.
- Essential: Highly developed verbal and written communication skills.
Authentics Factory Outlets
Essendon North VIC
- 1 + years' retail experience in a retail environment (key holder experience preferable).
- Knowledge of and contributes to daily sales and KPI targets.
- We are as passionate about giving back; Our DECJUBA Gives program supports several local charities and organisations to create change and provide support on a…
- Pay rate: from £5.60 per hour.
- "Our aim is to be the most competitively priced health and beauty retailer on the high street ...from a clean crisp contemporary…
- On-going sales coaching and mentoring.
- Demonstrates an ability to think outside the square.
- Demonstrates outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- If you are passionate about Denim, delivering exceptional customer service and striving to achieve sales targets then it’s time to join our expanding teams & be…
- Retail store experience would be an advantage and an understanding of inventory management within a retail environment would also be highly regarded.
Ladro TAP - Greville Street
- Must be available evenings/weekends.
- Bring your exceptional customer service, sales, teamwork and a strong work ethic to Ladro... and most importantly your…
- Self motivated and can demonstrate initiative on the job.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Work type: Casual, Fixed Term Contract, Full time,…
Hoppers Crossing VIC
- Employment type: Casual, Fixed Term, Full time, Part time.
- Categories: Administration and Support, Asset and Logistics, Construction, Engineering, Estimating,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.