Casual jobs in Winnellie NT
- As a Sales Assistant, you will be an integral part of our team to drive the success of the store.
- Noni B currently has an opportunity for a Sales Assistant who…
- Food and Beverage Attendants serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
- What will I be doing?
- The position is for approximately 4 hours per day Monday to Friday for an early morning start.
- To be successful for the role you will require an MR licence and…
- This job description covers a person employed on a casual basis principally to perform duties of a console operator, or roadhouse attendant.
- Attractive above award rates apply.
- Licences are highly desirable (but not essential) including MR, HR, HC & Forklift.
- The ability to lift heavy, awkward items.
- Our core focus is on terrestrial ecology, environmental management and approvals.
- This position is on a casual basis though, based on 2019, regular work is…
The Travel Corporation AU
- The Travel Corporation is represented by over 40 sales offices and 10,000 team members globally, whilst serving over 2 million customers annually across more…
$25 - $26 an hour
- In addition to the role, you will be required to work across a rotating 7-day roster and must be flexible to work early mornings, late nights and weekends.
- Cleaners with EWP tickets needed for casual work in Katherine NT.
- These positions are casually based with approx.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- Senior First Aid and Resuscitation Qualification.
- SeaLink NT operates out of Darwin and is proudly Australian owned and operated.
- Able to work flexible hours.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.