Casual jobs in Winnellie NT
Work Health Group
- Proven written and verbal communication skills to confidently liaise with insurers, medical practitioners, employers and employees;
- Must have full availability to work throughout November 2019 - January 2020 including extended trade, weekends and Public Holidays.
- 50% off New Season Product.
$22 - $24 an hour
- Ad hoc administrative, and coordination support to management and other managers as required.
- This is a casual role hence would prefer someone based in Darwin.
Smart I.T Solutions
$20 - $25 an hour
- T Solutions is looking for subcontractors and candidates who will be available to assist us on a casual basis with hands and Feet support for retail and other…
- We are currently looking for a new crew member to join us as a fishing guide commencing March 2020.
- We are looking for a team player with a good attitude,…
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in working with high complex needs such as, risk taking behaviours, self-harm, other mental health issues such as PTSD.
$50,000 - $59,000 a year
- Perform any other duties as reasonably required by management.
- Ensure that the food & beverage area(s) of the bar is clean and maintained to a high standard.
$25 - $28 an hour
- This Casual role offers approximately 20-30 hours per week, and is responsiblefor the day to day maintenance of the Darwin Turf Club Stables, Grounds and…
- We have casual opportunities across Darwin offering 4-8 Hours per week visiting top tier electrical and small appliance retailers.
Darwin Trailer Boat Club
$65,000 - $69,000 a year
- The successful candidate will be working on a full-time basis (38 hours per week) on the club premises at 8 Atkins Drive, Fannie Bay, Darwin NT 0820.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.