Casual $70,000 jobs in Lower Plenty VIC
$35 an hour
- Our client, a busy engineering company based in Altona is looking for someone to commence immediately in an ongoing casual capacity with the following skillset:
Time To Save
$95,000 - $240,000 a year
- TIMETOSAVE is an ISO-9001 accredited, a national provider of renewable energy solutions in lighting and home energy upgrades under generous government rebate…
$35 - $40 an hour
- Seeking and experienced welder for a casual work.
- Working PM Shift Hours (2:00pm to 1030pm) - 5 days per week.
- Must have MIG welding skills.
V & E Psychology
- V & E Psychology is a well-established psychology clinic, providing high quality services to adults, adolescents and/or children.
$90 - $100 an hour
- RMIT Online are seeking a subject matter expert (SME) who has extensive experience and knowledge in data science algorithms and models, in finding patterns and…
Complete Corporate Wellness
- We are looking for someone to join our nation wide corporate team.
- Looking for a massage therapist to offer seated massage available for corporate work on the…
$50 - $100 an hour
- Origin Institute is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO ID: 45276) based in Clayton VIC.
- We are specialised in Building and Construction training.
- Anzuk can support you with casual, contract or permanent opportunities in Primary Schools in Ivanhoe, Northcote, Thornbury, Thomastown, Lalor, and surrounding…
Time To Save
$70,000 - $120,000 a year
- Passionate about sales and earning more?
- Strong appetite for prospecting and presentations?
- TIMETOSAVE team is always on the lookout for top talent from around…
- We are looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) for our growing team.
- You will be the first dedicated sales hire (working mostly alongside our…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.