Casual Chefs jobs
- Ability to work across multiple sections, overseeing junior chefs.
- Casual positions - competitive hourly rate + casual loading and weekend & evening penalties.
- Annam is Melbourne’s go-to for next-level Vietnamese food from chef Jerry Mai, a casual service restaurant with a focus on bringing traditional Asian recipes…
$25 - $28 an hour
- Long term position for an experienced Chef de partie available in an established family business whose specialties are tapas and cocktails.
McLaren Vale SA
- The Maxwell deck and terrace offers a more casual menu.
- Following exciting renovations evolving our much-loved limestone venue, Maxwell will continue the…
dutton garage kitchen
$20 - $23 an hour
- A qualified chef with minimum 3 years experience in breakfast cooking in Melbourne cafe scene.
- We require someone with self motivation and able to take…
Luciano's Marina Pier
- Exciting new Italian restaurant opening in the heart of Glenelg with dual Marina / Ocean view.*.
- We are building a super-strong kitchen and FOH team for a busy…
- We're looking for a casual Chef De Partie to join Freycinet Lodge.
- You'll be a passionate and experienced chef with a resilient, flexible and positive can-do…
The Sporting Globe Mandurah
$61,800 a year
- The Sporting Globe Mandurah, Western Australia is looking for a chef de partie.*.
- Ensuring staff are allocated sections and secondary duties throughout their…
Swell Mullaloo Beach
- Swell Mullalloo Beach is on the hunt for an experienced Chef de Partie who is passionate about food, dedicated to quality and thrives on working in a busy…
Noosa Heads QLD
$50,000 - $60,000 a year
- Minimum two years in a similar environment as a pizza chef.
- An amazing opportunity to work with talented chefs within a close-knit kitchen team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.