Casual Shift jobs in East Victoria Park WA
- MAC Cosmetics -Retail Artist- David Jones Claremont- Casual.
- At The Estée Lauder Companies we believe our talented and driven employees are what make us an…
- Reliability and able to work a minimum of 4 shifts per week for the duration of the event.
- Applications Close: 31/05/2020.
- 2/1 roster ex: Perth, the roles will be offered on a casual basis.
- Be prepared for shift work and have the ability to work away for extended periods of time.
- Positions are available on a casual basis.
- Flexibility in work hours including working 4 to 12 hour shifts / rotating roster.
- This is a casual opportunity to work on call across the weekend.
- A variety of shifts that will offer the flexibility to choose those that best match your work…
- Free meals while on shift.
- Full time, part time and casual positions.
- Candidates must be Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander.
- Ability to work undertake FIFO rotational roster (12 hour day and night shifts).
- Job Category: Mining, Oil & Gas.
- Dedicated multidisciplinary ESO Team position.
- On offer for the successful candidate will be a casual position working a variety of hours and shifts.
- Attractive rates of pay, ranging from $29.50 - $31.42 per…
- You will have access to an existing pool of trained and qualified casual staff for any ratio/last minute shifts, as well as a staffing support team.
- Located in WA As mentioned above you must be flexible and be willing to work all departments including day and night shift.
- What you'll need to succeed:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.