Catalogue Marketing $101,700 jobs
You refined by:
Sales Recruit Australia
$110,000 a year
- Ensure customers receive, understand and use point of sale material and catalogue information.
- Assist customers to promote and advertise the company's products…
- Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Senior Marketing Manager will lead and grow the advertising team.
- Manage catalogue, POS, website and print activities.
- Marketing, CRM, Digital, Data, Analytics, Product Catalogue, Billing and Order Orchestration.
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing or business-related discipline…
- Customer Lifecycle marketing - In conjunction with Marketing teams;
- Experience working with Salesforce CRM/marketing cloud or a similar platform in a digital…
- Across various domains (e.g Marketing, Operations, Strategy);
- Continuously assess the training service catalogue, collateral, and capabilities.
- Work with the Regional/Global Product & Marketing teams to localise the messaging of product packaging and other marketing collaterals.
- Trade/Shopper Marketing experience highly regarded.
- Creation & execution of the marketing strategy for retailers and key accounts at state level.
- The role is vital in assisting our sales and marketing efforts.
- Design and maintain global service definition documentation and relevant elements of sales…
Six Degrees Executive
- Work with Graphics and Marketing team to develop the catalogue and look books.
- A leading supplier to the Australian Interiors Industry, our client is one of the…
Certus Recruitment Group
$115,000 - $125,000 a year
- Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, marketing, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business…
Be the first to see new Catalogue Marketing $101,700 jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.