Caterpillar Trade jobs
- Australian recognised Heavy-Duty Trade Certificate with a minimum of 5 years post trade experience in a field service environment.
- Join WesTrac in this exciting time as we enter a significant growth period within our Rebuilds Division.
- This is a great opportunity to join a supportive team…
- Trade - Heavy Diesel Fitter, Trade - Other.
- 01 Jun 2020 W. Australia Standard Time.
- Work with a team of the best.
- Some of your duties will include:
- A multi-million dollar investment has been made towards an impressive fleet of brand new mobile equipment, including the market’s latest models of Komatsu…
- Nationally recognised trade or tertiary qualifications within a Mechanical or Electrical capacity.
- Job type: Full Time - Permanent.
- Recognised trade qualification in Plant Mechanics (heavy duty).
- Previous post trade Caterpillar experience in a field service environment.
- Mechanical Trade Certificate (Post trade 4-5 years).
- WesTrac are currently seeking a Service Planner to join our Kalgoorlie Branch for a Residential position.
- Willingness to work in a cohesive team with other experienced trades.
- Superannuation paid on every hour worked.
- Full time position / varied rosters.
Trades and Labour Company
- We specialise in the provision of highly trained and technical trades personnel servicing mining and heavy industrial industries throughout Australia.
- Georgiou Plant department is responsible for the maintenance and servicing of all Georgiou Plant & Equipment and the successful candidate will need to exercise…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.