Caterpillar Trade jobs
- BTP Parts - Field Service HD Mechanics.
- Safety first focused Teams - No Shortcuts.
- Opportunity to develop your career - Smarter Together.
- Experienced trade qualified HD Mechanic / Fitter;
- Significant post-trade experience with Caterpillar, Komatso & Hitachi heavy earth moving equipment; namely.
- As well as holding the correct trade qualification, you also must have a current Coal Board medical and standard 11, or be willing to obtain.
- WesTrac is looking at another hugely successful year in 2020 with upcoming major projects in the pipeline.
- As a result of this recent growth, we have a unique…
- Relevant trade certificate - Electrical (Auto or High Voltage).
- Mader are recruiting for AHS (Autonomous Haulage Systems) Technicians to help provide support to…
$50 - $60 an hour
- Core Talent are working with a mining contractor based out of Newcastle to recruit 20x HD Fitters for multiple open cut mines based at the Hunter Valley,…
- Mining Systems Technician, Site Comms West.
- Be part of a group that is safety driven and values inclusion.
- We want you to live the lifestyle that is right for…
Synaco Global Recruitment
- 12 months post trade experience preferred.
- Australian recognised trade qualification (boilermaker/welder).
- Synaco Global are currently recruiting for qualified…
- Our Technology department at WesTrac is currently working on some world leading Caterpillar machine technology and are looking for an enthusiastic, technology…
- Minimum 5 years post trade experience.
- Perenti, formerly Ausdrill Group Ltd, is an ASX200 diversified global mining services group with businesses in surface…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.