Change Analyst jobs in Bankstown NSW
Sort by: relevance -
- Maintaining current awareness of changes in legislation and emerging trends in public sector accounting practices.
- Based in Clyde - Parramatta area.
$700 a day
- This task will oversee the risk in change project allowing to strengthen the change process and implement a consistent change process.
- What you need to do now.
$580 - $620 a day
- They are undergoing a period of development and change.
- You will be responsible for preparing the detailed analysis and management reporting to provide…
$90 - $100 an hour
- 5 years+ expeience as a business analyst.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for a Business Analyst to join one of the largest government agencies in NSW.
- As a Business Analyst, you will:
- Plan and implement business change activities.
- As a Business Analyst, you will have:
- Be required to travel interstate.
- Understand the upcoming regulatory changes and help implement changes and controls.
- Previous experience working on regulatory-driven projects as a senior…
- Experience as a Business Analyst in a complex, regulated industry.
- This is driven by recent acquisitions and relevant regulatory change in the industry.
Sydney Eastern Suburbs NSW
- Using Agile or Waterfall methods to implement and effect change where necessary.
- They are large retailers and need two Business Analysts to assist with the…
We have removed 6 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.