City of Greater Bendigo
- The Health and Wellbeing Directorate works in partnership with the community to ensure it is:
- Connected to culture and community.
- Comply with the Food Act 1984.
- We are looking for expressions of interest for a senior chef either on full time or hours to suit your situation.
- This roll is to assist in the following:
Maiden Gully VIC
- Prattys Patch is a family run hotel in Maiden Gully just outside of Bendigo.
- We are open 7 days per week and we offer a friendly working environment.
The Black Pudding Cafe
- A rare and exciting opportunity exists to join The Black Pudding Cafe Echuca as Head Chef.
- We are a busy little cafe specialising in breakfast and lunch, and…
Mayfield Childcare Limited
Kangaroo Flat VIC
- As an experienced Childcare Cook you will be preparing and serving food to children and staff at our Early childhood Education and care Centre located in…
The Trawool Estate
- Do you want to be a key part of the complete reinvention of a historic hotel?
- Just over an hour from Melbourne and nestled in a National Trust Listed area…
- Our Cooks and Chefs create and deliver The Coffee Club meal experience through perfect execution and care.
- The Coffee Club Chefs and Cooks oversee 8 National…
$50,000 - $60,000 a year
- Diploma qualified or a minimum of 3 years working experience as a Trade qualified Chef in a commercial kitchen.
- Preparation of sauces and condiments.
Rifle Brigade Hotel
$50,000 - $55,000 a year
- Helping our Head chef with menus and costings.
- Rifle Brigade Hotel is hiring for a Cook who is passionate about Food.
- Can work under pressure and as a team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.