Chef jobs in Hurstbridge VIC
You refined by:
- As the head chef you’ll be responsible for:
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a head chef in a cafe environment.
- Follow health & safety procedures at all times.
- The Jolly Miller offers work-life balance whilst offering the opportunity for growth and professional development working in a team of skilled chefs.
$52,493 - $67,410 a year
- Assisting the chefs with food preparation and general kitchen duties.
- The Victoria Police Academy is situated on sixteen hectares of land on the south west…
- Reputable not-for-profit Aged Care organisation.
- Part-Time (Sunday and Monday shift).
- Great work environment + penalty rates.
- A competitive rate of pay.
- Baradine is located in the outer eastern suburbs, nestled at the foot of the Dandenong Ranges.
- It offers 30 high care and 45 low care beds and also features a…
- This role may also be expected to take on additional cook shifts as required (with opportunity up to full time hours) to cover all other chef positions when on…
Smoke & Pickles by Changz Canteen
- Now hiring at 256 Glen Eira Road, Elsternwick.
- Assist the head chef in stock take, ordering and COG’s.
- The Jolly Miller Café & Patisserie is a rapidly growing institution, on a mission to be the best local…
- Teaming up with celebrity chef Manu Feidel, our premium cinema will surpass the traditional moviegoer experience and create a new benchmark for our eXperience…
- Located in Croydon, BlueCross Tarralla is a welcoming aged care residence providing 76 beds for residents with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.