Chef jobs in Thornbury VIC
You refined by:
Australia Wide Labour Hire
$28.37 an hour
- Cook with Certificate 3 in Food Processing.
- Work 4 days per week.
- An ongoing casual position with a view to permanent.
- State of the art manufacturing facility.
- Exciting opportunity for experienced Childcare Cooks around Windsor.
- Hays Education is a well-established supplier of staff to Early Childcare Centres across…
- As a Commis Events Chef, you will work on exciting events both onsite,offsite across Melbourne and interstate.
- Vue Events is located on Rialto's 55th floor.
- Currently seeking experienced Aged Care/Childcare cooks for casual work around Melbourne’s N-W suburbs area!
- We supply staff to a large range of quality centres…
- Reporting to the Head Chef and General Manager of Burnham Beeches, you will also work closely with our Creative Director Shannon Bennett & our Group Sous Chef.
$25 - $35 an hour
- Sous Chef - Stunning venue's ranging from scenic rural towns to vibrant beaches and everything in-between !
- Dream job for you working within an excellent team…
- Anzuk is the leading specialist education agency in Melbourne, supplying highly motivated and reliable casual relief staff to some of the most highly regarded…
$25 - $35 an hour
- Welcoming team where you feel right at home leading a crew of 1-3 chefs.
- This opportunity is not to be missed in stunning area of VIC.
- We are seeking experienced, immaculately presented Chefs with bespoke culinary flair.
- The ideal Chef would have an entrepreneurial spirit who wants to pursue…
- Do you enjoy cooking and love helping children learn?
- Anzuk early childhood are on the hunt for an experienced and motivated cook to join our team!
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.