Chef $50,000 jobs in Woodside SA
$79,954 - $83,378 a year
- Manages the department's Cleaning program in conjunction with the Quality, Food Safety & systems Co-ordinator, supervisor chefs and Employee services co…
- Work with the biggest employers of Chefs worldwide.
- Play a key role in our future success.
- Our kitchen teams cook together and develop together.
- Manages the department’s Cleaning program in conjunction with the Quality, Food Safety & systems Co-ordinator, supervisor chefs and Employee services co…
- ISS is a global facility management company with over 485,000 employees throughout 46 countries.
- We are seeking value oriented people to join our local team of…
- We currently have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Cook for one of our client in South Australia, must have Certificate III including at least two…
- Able to assist and work with head chef and other kitchen staff when required; ;
- We are seeking an URGENT experienced Baker/Pastry Cook.
$45,000 - $55,000 a year
- To achieve this, the Commis chef will work under the close supervision of the Sous chef and Chef’s de Partie in accordance with Company Standard Operating…
Sparkke at The Whitmore
- Under the guidance of the Head chef and Sous chef, your job is to coordinate all day to day aspects of our Wood fire based Kitchen.
- 2 years of experience (at least 1 as breakfast chef).
- _We are a cafe/restaurant serving fresh and delicious inspired food and specialty coffee.
McKkr's Pty Ltd – Eunoia Enterprise Pty Ltd, T/A M...
Adelaide City Centre SA
$55,000 - $64,999 a year
- Helping executive chef with custom orders.
- Our client, located in Adelaide, SA 5000 requires full time, skilled and experienced Pastry Cook.
We have removed 0 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.