Sort by: relevance -
- Casual Commis Chef - Oaks Wellington.
- You will report to the Head Chef who oversees kitchen operations.
- Oaks Hotels, Resorts & Suites are seeking an experienced…
Port Arthur TAS
$54,788 - $66,889 a year
- Port Arthur Historic Site Management Authority.
- Applications must be submitted by Monday 23 September, 2019 11:55 PM.
- Monday 23 September, 2019 11:55 PM AEST.
- Reporting to the Head Chef / Catering Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the distribution and collection of all customer menus, food…
$29.38 - $32.72 an hour
- For more information please contact Kerrie Johnson, Chef, University House E:
- ANU Officer 1/2 (Hosp) - 38HR.
- ANU Officer 1/2 (University House).
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Chef in a large scale food preparation environment;
- Reporting to the Head Chef / Hotel Services Manager, the successful…
$75,000 a year
- An exciting opportunity exists for a Trade Qualified Chefs to join our dynamic Resources Operations Team based in Karratha $75,000 p.a + Super.
Australian Venue Co.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Chef, Food and Beverage, Kitchen Hand, Venue Management.
- Sydney CBD, Darwin, Brisbane CBD, Melbourne, Perth.
- The AdVanCe Program is designed to provide a clear…
- Are you a highly motivated and talented Chef ready to tackle a new challenge?
- We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Chef to join our team at our…
- The Wesley Hospital are inviting applications from experienced Chefs to apply for casual positions within Food Services Team!
- We’ll look after you too:
- We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic chef, who is passionate about cooking and willing to assist the kitchen team in an Education residential…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.