Chef Certificate jobs
You refined by:
- Chef qualifications or a Trade Cook certificate and Food Handling certificate are essential, as experience in menu planning and the Management of food services…
- Our casual chefs will be asked to work a variety of rosters and shifts which may include breakfast, dinner and crib.
- Have a keen eye for detail.
- We are currently seeking experienced casual Chefs willing to work across several sites in Queensland’s Bowen Basin.
- Located in Croydon, BlueCross Tarralla is a welcoming aged care residence providing 76 beds for residents with…
- We welcome chefs who have a passion for food and delivering high level results to our client day after day.
- Due to ongoing growth in our Seniors Segment, Sodexo…
- Sodexo provides a range of services at remote locations across Australia, servicing both on-shore and off-shore sites, in difficult and challenging environments…
- Are you ready to step up to a Head Chef role?
- We are currently seeking a Head Chef to join our team at Golden Grove.
- FIFO on 2/1 roster, 11 hour days.
- We are seeking passionate & qualified chefs, to join our contingent workforce, with opportunities to secure a permanent position with global leading companies.
- Assist the head chef and cooks in preparing meals during dining hours.
- Have you recently lost your job?
- Are you suffering from anxiety or depression?
- Assisting the chef in the creation and effective delivery of nutritious meals for our 64 residents, ensuring dietary requirements are met.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.