Chef Certificate jobs
- We are currently seeking experienced casual Chefs willing to work across several sites on our Eastern Seaboard.
$340 - $370 a day
- Current First Aid and CPR certificate (this is not essential on application).
- We are looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated qualified chef's to work out in…
- We are seeking an ideal candidate who is capable of taking the job of Chef for one of our Brisbane based client, must have Certificate III including at least…
$24 - $28 an hour
- Hilton Foods have built a new state of the art facility based in Heathwood, with plenty of parking and just off the motorway, the site has an on site chef to…
$55,000 - $65,000 a year
- Sabcha Pty Ltd, trading under the name P’Nut Street Noodles, delivers premium and authentic Asian cuisines that are inspired from regions of Thailand, Malaysia,…
$60,000 a year
- Assists head chef with menu creation.
- Lead kitchen team in chef's absence.
- Work with head chef to maintain kitchen organization, staff ability, and training…
$50,000 - $60,000 a year
- There is potential for growth within the business, for example to become a head chef, managing the entire kitchen and training new staff and apprentices.
The Talent Kitchen
- Excellent experience in different Aged Care facility as a chef.
- At least three years experience at either cook or chef level within aged care sites.
- It's Business as usual.
- Opportunities for career development and progression.
- Above Award salaries are available.
- What we require from you:
$25 - $35 an hour
- Chef for camp in Central Queensland.
- Plenty of hours on offer with ongoing work after contract available.
- Close to town for your days off to explore with nearby…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.